Airport Charges and Terms of Trade
TABLE OF CHARGES – Fees per landing
|Aircraft Category||MCTOW(kg)||Landing||Runway lighting Charge*||24hr Parking Charge**|
(when not a member of WGC)
|K||Homebuilt & micro-light types
0 – 810kg
unless by prior agreement for SAA Members
unless by prior agreement for SAA Members
|Extra lights surcharge for each touch and go landing at night||$0.49|
|Unscheduled overnight parking on Stands 1 or 2 (Western Apron) - refer 'Terminal and Aprons' below||$30.00|
|* Any landing between civil evening twilight and civil morning twilight|
** Charges applied for aircraft parking per full day (24hrs) from 24hrs after arrival
Note: Aircraft parking charges will not be levied if aircraft departure is delayed due to weather, please ask to have charges credited in this case.
|All charges exclude GST.|
Long Term Aircraft Parking
A discounted aircraft parking rate may apply for long term stays (one month or longer), or for local aircraft parked on land that is not leased, and is subject to a prior written agreement with Kapiti Coast Airport Holdings Ltd (KCAHL). Please contact airport management to enquire.
Terminal and Aprons
Currently there are no terminal charges at this time.
Users wishing to use one of the various aprons at the airport should contact the operator of that apron directly for any related charges.
Users wishing to park on the Western Apron are required to make arrangements with Aviation Ground Support Ltd (AGSL) for the use of the stands. Please refer to the Rules for Use of Western Apron. Air Nelson and KCAHL reserves the right to request an aircraft to be moved at any time.
Terms of Trade
- All charges are listed exclusive of GST
- All charges are payable by the 20th day of the month following landing unless subject to a prior written arrangement with Kapiti Coast Airport Holdings Ltd (KCAHL).
- If the account is not paid within 30 days after the due date, the unpaid account may be handed over to our debt collection agent. A debt collection fee will be added to the unpaid account.
- Operator or owner of aircraft concerned shall immediately cease using Kapiti Coast Airport and its facilities where any charges have not been paid in full by the 20th day of the month following the date of invoice unless a prior written arrangement with KCAHL has been made.
- Any amount on an invoice that is queried or disputed shall be communicated in writing to KCAHL within 14 days of the date of invoice and the full invoiced amount shall be paid. Any credit, if any, will be made by KCAHL immediately following resolution of the query or dispute and invoiced separately.
- In absence of any prior arrangement a one off $20 administrative charge will be added on invoiced activity for which payment has not been paid by the 20th of the month following the date of landing.
- All Invoiced amounts outstanding after the 20th of the month following the date of landing will incur a penalty of 2% per month compounding.
- These charges include the total cost of operating an aircraft into, out of, or from Kapiti Coast Airport only and do not include any NZ Airways Corporation Ltd or other charges enroute.
- All charges will be invoiced to the registered owner of the aircraft as per the Civil Aviation Register of Aircraft unless prior arrangement has been made with KCAHL.
- Unless there is prior commercial agreement, where non-standard callsigns are used exclusively during radio calls, the operator will be charged for the landing at the schedule rate for the heaviest aircraft known to be used by that operator.
- Each aircraft using Kapiti Coast Airport will be charged in accordance with the table of charges above for each full stop landing (there is no charge for takeoffs).
- A full stop landing is defined as one where the aircraft conducts a landing and exits the landing area for the purpose of parking the aircraft. A landing may also be defined as one in the operational airspace below 150 ft agl. This includes transient aircraft that conduct a touch and go and then depart the airspace.
- All landings between civil evening twilight and civil morning twilight will incur a lighting charge per the listed schedule. Additional touch and goes between civil evening twilight and civil morning twilight will incur an additional fee as listed in the table of charges for Kapiti Coast Airport.
- All powered aircraft carrying out circuits and local area training shall be charged for one landing per training session.
- Discounts are negotiable for bulk landings.
- KCAHL reserves the right to refuse use of airport to any aircraft operator or owner where credit arrangements suitable to KCAHL have not been made prior to use of the airport and amounts are outstanding.
- KCAHL undertakes that billing information shall be held confidential and will not be disclosed to other parties other than in an aggregated form that does not identify the individual activity of the aircraft operator.
- The charges are set in accordance with Section 4(2) Airport Authorities Act and may be varied from time to time.
All enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org